SKS Ispat & Power Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of Structural Steel & Wire Rod with integrated facilities like Power Plant, Steel Melting Shop, Sponge Iron, Rolling Mills and Ferro Alloys.
Being a front-runner in the field we have been covering a large percentage of total structural steel market in the country.
The company's products play a pivotal role in the construction of Infrastructure projects like Bridges and Dams, Industrial Establishments like Power Plants, Chemical Plants, Refinery Units, Cement Plants, Machinery manufacturing plants and all kinds of Structural Steel Sheds and Trusses.
- SKS provides the entire range of Structural Steel comprising of Angles, Beams and Channels in all sizes.
- SKS has three state of the art structural rolling mills with a capacity of 500, 400 and 200 TPD respectively.
- Heavy Structural Rolling Mill (500 TPD) produces Beam - 600, 500, 450 ,400, 350, 300 mm, Channel - 400, 300, 250, mm and Angle - 200 x 16, 200 x 20 mm.
- Medium Structural Rolling Mill (400 TPD) produces Beam - 400, 350, 300, 250, 200, 175 mm, Channel - 250, 200, 175 mm , Angle - 130 x 10, 130 x 12, 150 x 12, 150 x 16, 150 x 20 mm and H- Beam - 150 x 150 , 100 x 116 mm.
- Small Structural Rolling Mill (200 TPD) produces Beam - 150, 125, 100 mm , Channel- 150, 125, 100, 75 mm and Angle - 100 x 100, 90 x 90, 75 x 75, 65 x 65 mm.
- The fourth Wire Rod / TMT rolling mill (500 TPD) has a production capacity of 1.65 lacs tonnes p.a. SKS manufactures TMT ranging from 8mm to 32mm, Wire rod ranging from 5.5mm to 12mm, coils of 800kg weight.
- The company has its marketing offices at Mumbai, New Delhi, Raipur and Ahmedabad.
SKS has been supplying its product to all the important projects and customers across the country.